Increase Website Traffic = Grow Your Business
Every internet marketer or online business owner is always looking to drive more traffic (visitors) and in particularly targeted traffic (people interested in your area of business) to their website. The more targeted traffic you have landing on your site the more money you will make, pure and simple.
Buy Web Traffic = Increase Sales & Visitors!
If you are new to the online marketing world or are perhaps on a very tight budget you will be pleased to know that there are many great ways to promote your website for free. The slight downside is that for although you are not paying anything to promote your business, it is costing you your time. That’s the trade – off.
Here are my favourite methods in which to promote a website for free online.
1. Create and upload videos to video sharing sites. Sites such as YouTube are already heaving with visitors, YouTube has something like 2 billion unique visitors a day. Create a video that offers some quality information to your target audience and at the end of the video include a brief call to action such as click on the link below to get traffic to my website.
2. Post regularly in forums. Online forums are packed with people looking for help and information. Find a forum that is related to your niche and start posting quality answers to people’s problems. Be sure to include a link in your forum signature so people can visit your site.
3. Create a press release. Utilise those writing skills that you have hidden away from your school days. This is one of the best ways to promote a website for free. Create a brief paragraph or two about your business and what you are doing that is unique and submit it to a number of press release sites. An example could be a newbie who has struggled online for a year makes their first sale etc.
4. Article writing. If you are an expert in your field, share that knowledge with other people, even if you are not an expert you can always do a little research on the subject and create some content from the findings. Article writing is a great way to also boost your credibility in the eyes of your target prospects as they come to view you as an authority figure.
5. Network on Facebook. Create a separate profile for your business and start to add people interested in your field of business as your friends. Start to interact with these people and share information with them. They will naturally want to find out more about you and what it is you do.