Snapdeal being one of the top E-commerce marketplaces globally boasts a gargantuan load of products which are sold to thousands. But beyond all this, it has also given online marketers a golden opportunity to make a killing by being an affiliate. The affiliate drill is pretty much similar to any other you have ever come across online.
Affiliates have been enjoying fair commissions from the platform for years. But how does a newbie who has no ideas about traffic make money? In all honesty, it is a bit tough for newbies, but the good news is that we are here for you. In this write-up, we will be covering some of the tested methods on how to increase visitors for Snapdeal affiliate program.
Best Traffic Practices For Snapdeal Affiliate Marketers
Rethink Social Media
There is a bazillion amount of traffic lying in the social media sites, waiting for someone to come reap them. Among the advantages that one could get with today’s social media is targeting. These companies have all the details about the audience, so targeting is much easier. Are you ready to do so? However, you shouldn’t just jump into the bandwagon blindly. Doing so could see your bank dry up without getting anything substantial from your campaigns. You need more of testing to determine which approach works perfectly.
To get you started here are some of the top sources where you can run your campaigns on social media.
1) Pinterest Promoted Pins – So far, this is one of the best social media approaches that has seen high yields. Promoted pins is when someone creates a pin and instead of letting it freely find it’s way, you promote it. With a Pinterest pins account, you can even make sales by hot-linking the pin to your cart.
2) Sponsored Facebook Posts – There are plenty of gems to be unearth from Facebook sponsored posts. Facebook even has an inbuilt search engine which helps marketers in better targeting.
3) Sponsored Tweets – Similarly with Facebook sponsored posts, sponsored tweets appear in between user content gaining lots of attention.
4) YouTube – With billions of interactions, the sky is the limit with YouTube. The only thing that you need is to create a video and make a realistic budget for your video campaigns.
This is one of the top secrets that super-affiliates are using to make more sales than many newbie affiliates. All of us by now know that 90% of online shoppers don’t buy stuff the first time they come across it. So why not reach to them again and try to woo them into picking the product? The re-targeting method has been tested to work with almost every niche, so why not try it? Although you can still make money during the cookie period, retargeting is guaranteed to get you more sales. To get your feet wet, here are some of the top known platforms for re-targeted marketing.
1) Google Adwords Retargeting – The platform mostly reaches out to Google Adsense sites, Youtube and Android apps audience.
2) Adroll – Reaches to audience on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook and Twitter.
3) Retargeter – Reaches out to audience using Google, Bing, and Yahoo, Facebook, Emails and Twitter.
4) Perfect Audience -The platform reaches out to audience from Google, Bing, Facebook and Twitter
Search Engine Optimization
SEO as it is known to many is the process of making a website visible in search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo. If you are focusing on selling Snapdeal products, you need to make sure that buyers find your website among the top when they are looking for reviews and the latest offers.
SEO isn’t very hard, but could be challenging to beginners. The advantage with SEO is that the traffic is free, highly targeted and the method is also a long term approach. If you are new to SEoO it is recommended that you find a professional to help with getting your site on top pages for the products you market.
For some marketer’s this is the future of marketing. With billions of fans actively on social media, there needs to be a more serious approach to tame the audience into buyers.
Influencer marketing is an approach where focus is put on one specific individual who has massive following. This is contrary to other marketing approaches where the focus in on the market.
Here are a few reasons why Influencer marketing can help you close more deals easily.
- It is easy to get started with and doesn’t need any experience.
- It isn’t as costly as media buying.
- Being in social media, it has the backing of viral effect.
Let’s consider a scenario where 5 top Instagram influencers take snaps wearing the same attire. This creates a boom and an instant demand for the attire giving the affiliate a chance to profit from the trend.
How do you get started with Influencer outreach?
The best way to get started is to reach out to the not so popular influencers. This will make it easy for you to get more acceptance and if they also charge for that, it won’t be so costly. Also you should use the top social media sites; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Embrace Email Marketing
If you have been online for a while roaming the internet marketing arena, then you must have heard of the old cliche “money is in the list”. Although this is a song that has been sung repeatedly, still not many people opt for this.
Much similar to running retargeting campaigns, email marketing helps you to each out to clients and customers who don’t buy the first time.
Email marketing works perfectly if you are already receiving a sizable amount of traffic to your site. This way, you will end up getting more clients and customers opting in to your subscriptions.
The methods mentioned above are some of those hat have stood the test of time and brought in some of the most impressive results. It’s up to you to choose a strategy to use but it is always recommended to try several.
If you want to buy quality traffic and get better Snapdeal conversions then we are here for you. See the crazy offers in our packages page.